Saturday, March 13, 2010

Royce's THIRD birthday!

Royce got his birthday started early on Wednesday with presents from Aunt Sally. My camera was dead, so no video. I just snapped tons of pics with my phone. He got some cool toys (Melissa & Doug wood toys, which I LOVE). There was a block puzzle, a box of big wood beads and string, and a box of animal cutouts with holes around the edges for lacing (he calls it his "sewing"). The sewing was his favorite, but he played with everything. The puzzle was a little complicated though. :)


The pic above was where he first saw the sewing. He was so happy he was VIBRATING!
I LOVE when he does that! HAHA!

He wore this around his neck when he finished...it weighed like 4 pounds!

Saturday we had his little party at mom's. My sisters were there with their four girls, Matt's mom and sister came, and my friend Tiffany came with her little boy, Athen. Royce was a little crabby because he stayed up late with his cousins Friday night, but hey...it's his party and he can cry if he wants to.

LOVE the look on Athen's face! LOL!
A GIANT box of chocolates from Uncle Matt. THANKS alot Uncle Matt! The card was HILARIOUS though! (It's the one with the little girl on it next to the box he's opening.) When you open it, it says, "I got some chocolate and you don't have any...NaNaNaNaBooBoo!"
The card from Aunt Liz...he was dancing, but the camera didn't really capture it. It played that Conga song.
Nana got him a craft...garden stones!! He wanted to do them NOW! But will wait and do them with Nana at her house. Maybe we'll get pics of that up later. :)
He wanted the same cake that I got for my dad's birthday two weeks ago...a chocolate ice cream cake (with Oreos smooshed around the outside). He's VERY excited if you can't tell. :)

No comments: