The other big excitement of the day was that I found out I'm pregnant! Little Varney #2 is on the way! It was a great day to find out since we had almost the whole family together for Royce's birthday. Matt and I told Royce that he was going to be a big brother right before we came inside for lunch. Then Royce announced to everyone, "I'm going to be a big brother!" I don't think anyone really understood him at first, so I had to repeat it, but then there were hugs and granddaddy was flabbergasted and yelling. LOL!
So I kind of new I was pregnant because, despite my recent attempts at dieting and exercise, I've gained weight. With Royce I gained all but 5 pounds of my weight in the FIRST trimester and it looks like that's the way it's going to go with this one too. I guess I didn't pick the best shirt to wear today (a peasant top that actually looks like a maternity top), because everyone insisted they KNEW I was pregnant. Haha! I guess it is about time! The kids will be almost 4 years apart. I think my due date will be sometime around November 21st.
Will keep everyone posted on the baby news!!
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment